Wolfram Technology at Taliaferro County Schools
How to Get Wolfram|Alpha Pro
To request Wolfram|Alpha Pro, follow the directions below.
- Create an account (New users only):
- Go to user.wolfram.com and click "Create Account"
- Fill out form using a @taliaferro.k12.ga.us email, and click "Create Wolfram ID"
- Check your email and click the link to validate your Wolfram ID
- Fill out this form to request access
- Go to Wolfram|Alpha and click "Sign in" to access Wolfram|Alpha Pro
Wolfram|Alpha Pro Tutorials
New to Wolfram|Alpha? Take a tour to learn what you can do with Wolfram|Alpha, and explore additional features you get with Wolfram|Alpha Pro.
Teaching with Wolfram|Alpha Pro
- Classroom Instruction: Using Wolfram|Alpha—Free video course
Get an overview of Wolfram|Alpha and learn how to integrate its powerful knowledge into the K-12 classroom. Different ways of accessing Wolfram|Alpha, using prebuilt widgets in your classroom, and resources available to educators will be discussed.
- Wolfram|Alpha in Your Classroom—Free virtual workshop for educators
This workshop showed off many exciting new Wolfram|Alpha features for students and teachers. Learn how to use Wolfram|Alpha to inspire authentic learning in your classroom with access to real-world data.
- Calculus Webinar for Educators—Free video webinar
Explore functions and their derivatives, integrals and limits using the Wolfram Language. This session shows practice problems with the Wolfram Problem Generator and lesson plans and tips on using Wolfram|Alpha in your calculus classroom.
- Physics Webinar for Educators—Free video webinar
Learn about using Wolfram|Alpha for your physics class computations to complement your existing curricula. Interesting blog posts and online resources are shared that help foster curiosity in areas such as mechanics, particle physics, optics and others.
- Economics Webinar for Educators—Free video webinar
Access a wide range of socioeconomic and demographic data, currency computations, financial indicators and country data using natural language input. Create stunning visualizations and examine financial equations such as mortgage and annuity through rigorous algorithms.
- Wolfram U Classroom Resources & Instruction Courses
Access on-demand and live courses on using Wolfram|Alpha and other Wolfram technology in the classroom.