Bright by Text is a nationwide text messaging platform that supports parents and caregivers of children -- from prenatal to age eight – to help them make the most of everyday interactions.
- Parents and caregivers can sign up by simply texting the word “GPB” to 274448 or by going to this link: bbtxt.org/2XUMDa6
- The service leverages the reach of text messaging to engage parents and caregivers where they are, delivering important tips, activities and resources directly to their mobile device.
- Free for Georgia parents and caregivers of children from prenatal to age eight and offered through a partnership between Georgia Public Broadcasting and United Way of Metro Atlanta.
- Evidence-based content from trusted early childhood experts.
- Messages are delivered 2-4 times per week and tailored to the age and stage of their child’s development.
- Multigenerational content, proven to increase caregiver confidence, competence and connections.
Backpack Donations for TCS Elementary
Elementary & Middle School Parent Compact